The unsafe condition of a property is a common cause for injury, be it a slip and fall, an unsafe mechanical door, liquid on the ground, etc. The property owner and/or property manager have a duty to keep property in a reasonably safe condition for the benefit of the public and guests.
By law the owner, occupant, or controller a premises need only be proved to have been negligent in their use or maintenance of the property for the injured party to prevail. To factors to be considered include:
1. The location of the property
2. The likelihood that someone would come on to the property in the same manner as the injured party did
3. The likelihood of harm
4. The probable seriousness of such harm
5. Whether the owner, occupant, or controller knew or should have known of the condition that created the risk of harm
6. The difficulty of protecting against the risk of such harm, and
7. The extent of the owner, occupant, or controller’s control over the condition that created the risk of harm.
If you have been injured while on someone else’s premises, please call Freeburg & Granieri, APC for a free consultation today.
I was referred to Greg by a family friend which was the best thing to ever happen. From time I met Greg he was very thorough with his work and his lines of communication were excellent. I was never left in the dark with the entire process of my case.
Christy came on board with my case later on, but knew exactly what was going on. She was also was very involved and would pick up her phone whenever I had a question no matter how big or small.
This is a great team that will treat you as if you were family. I would recommend their services to anyone that needs help.
Christy was very caring and professional. She provided me with all my options and very thorough when explaining the process. She gave me confidence in my decisions.
Christy Granieri is a force of nature. She is bright, competent and direct. You place yourself in good hands with this firm. I highly recommend them.
Our clients become friends, confidants, and repeat customers. Former clients are our best referral source.
Do not be a commodity, find an attorney who treats your legal issue with the care it deserves.